In the Dash Away All pattern from the book Baskets, Birds and Boughs, there are corrections for the pieced border.
Page 65 Inner and Outer Borders Cutting Instructions
In the right hand column under the heading Inner and Outer Borders Cutting Instructions the second and third bullets should read:
- Inner border
From the inner border light and cornerstone fabric cut:
4 — 2-1/4“ squares for cornerstones
8 — 2-1/4“ x width of fabric strips
- From the remaining black fabrics for the quilt center cut a total of 15 — 2-1/4“ x width of fabric strips.
Page 66 Make the Borders Instructions
7. Stitch two strips of 27 units for the sides of the quilt. Strips should measure 49 1/2” unfinished.
8. Stitch two strips of 24 units for the top and bottom of the quilt; stitch a cornerstone to each end of these strips for the top and bottom borders of the quilt. Strips should measure 47 3/4” unfinished.
Page 67 Complete the Quilt
8. Use the two 27-unit sections of the inner border and stitch to the sides of the quilt.
9. Use the two 24-unit sections of the inner border and stitch to the top and bottom of the quilt.