The Jo’s Little Women meeting is Tuesday December 2, 2014 (yes, this is a Tuesday, remember we are closed Mondays in December).
We will play the game “Left-Right-Center”, so bring any orphan blocks, strips, notions, etc. that you are willing to gamble with. For “Left-Right-Center”, your items need to be in groups of three because you will need three items per game. We may play more than one round and you may win a bunch of goodies!
Please bring a delicious munchie so we can fuel our fun!
We’re also doing a 4-patch exchange. Here’s how this will work:
- Cut 2-1/4” x WOF strips of 2 contrasting Jo fabrics.
- Stitch them with a scant ¼” seam. Press toward the dark.
- Cut your strip set into 2-1/4” rectangles and pair with a rectangle from the same strip set.
- Stitch your rectangles together with a scant ¼” seam. Press using the clipping trick.
- Repeat the above steps until you have 40 4-patches.
- Voila! 4-patches ready for trading.
This means that your 4-patches will measure 4” square UNFINISHED. After the exchange, you can trim them down to whatever size you need for the project you choose or leave them as they are.
To sum up, bring the following items for the December Jo’s Little Women Party:
- 40 4-patches for the exchange, if you’re doing the exchange
- Gambling items for “Left-Right-Center” in groups of 3
See you there!