It’s been way too long and much like many of you I’ve been staying home sewing masks from dawn until dusk!
We wanted to reach out to all of you…our very special Moose peeps…and let you know that we are open!! Monday-Friday 10-5, Saturday 10-1
If you’re looking to purchase more of that fabric (that I’m certain you all need by now) to sew those masks or finish all those UFOs you’ve been working on, or even if you’re just looking for a new kit to take your mind off the craziness of late, we’re here for you!
Depending on your comfort level we’ve changed things up a bit to make it as easy and as safe as possible to shop with us!
- The store is open for regular hours if you’d like to come in and shop yourself… we have hand sanitizer at the door, we’re wiping down, washing hands and making small accommodations to keep your shopping experience as safe as possible.
- The longarm machine is singing along every day and we are still accepting quilt tops for our longarm quilting services.
- Our online shop is open! Feel free to browse our online store and order from there and we’ll ship your product directly to your door!
- Call us! If you know exactly what you need, you can give us a call and we’ll cut and put your order together. We will process your payment by phone and either ship it to you OR you can come to the store and pick it up in store. – OR call us from the parking lot and we can bring your order to you once you’ve arrived!
- FaceTime us! If you’re not exactly sure what you need, feel free to call the Moose and one of us will call you back on your iPhone via FaceTime and we can browse the store together looking for exactly what you need.. We can then either ship or have you pick up your order!
If you’re looking for something to work on during these days at home, Debbie has been pedal to the metal creating new samples and kits to keep you busy. Here are just a few, there will surely be more to come, so stay tuned to the blog, or visit us on Instagram or Facebook – @quiltedmoose
Pickled Pink Sew Along directions from Betsy Chutchian on her Instagram feed here.
Genuinely – I hope that you and all those you love are well and holding up as best you can during these difficult times. I’ve turned to sewing to relieve my stress and allow me to give back (with mask donations etc.) to help me feel as though I’ve contributed something to those who need it most. We here at the Moose look forward to the day when we will see all of your smiling faces back in the store, but in the meantime we’ll do what we can to help to keep you busy and productive!
Stay well and healthy my friends!